Providing purpose for the journey of life.
Our Purpose and Vision
We desire to glorify God by guiding others to a personal intersection with Jesus Christ that leads to real, lasting, growing relationship with Him and with others. We desire to provide others with personal instruction through our small groups that inspire, encourage and equip people to love and serve God and others. It is our hope and pray that this inspires people to a practical initiative that embodies purpose, that of boldy sharing their faith through personal service, evangelism, and church planting.
Our Core Values
1. The Pre-eminence of Christ-We believe God doesn’t just deserve a place in your life, but that He deserves first place in all your life. (Colossians 1:18)
2. The Power of God’s Word-We believe that only God’s Word can change the heart and life of people. When the Word of God is unleashed in someone’s life, it can do a supernatural work in them. (Hebrews 4:12)
3. The Presence of Love-The two greatest commandments in the Bible are to love God and love your neighbor. We desire to see that play out in every aspect of our church and life. (Mark 12:29-31)
4. Priority on Unity-We want to work together for the same purpose. Nothing unifies people like working toward a common goal. We want to “strive together” for the faith of the gospel. (Philippians 1:27)
5. Practice of Faith-We believe church isn’t just about a Sunday Service, but about who we are and what we do every day of the week. We want to be “doers of the word, and not hearers only”. (James 1:22)
Personal Relationships that Provides Purpose
We believe relationships are vitally important in your journey of life. We believe the most important relationship a person can have is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. At Pioneer Baptist Church we want to connect everyday life with our Saviour. More importantly, we want to connect your eternity to Him. This journey of life we share is enriched as we travel together with all those God brings our way.
Powerful Instruction that Inspires Purpose
We believe the Bible is timeless. Even today it has the ability to relate directly to where you are in life. The Bible has practical instruction for every area of your life: family, relationships, work, purpose, struggles, and so much more. Every sermon, teaching time, and training time will be full of biblical, practical instruction
Practical Initiative that Embodies Purpose
The church has been called to “go”. We desire to see other people grow in their love for their neighbors, their community, their state, their nation, and the entire world. We want to train others to go out and share the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ through personal evangelism, servant evangelism, and church planting.